Practice What You Prefer
There’s a simple and reliable answer to a lot of manifesting questions …
- How can I turn my financial situation around?
- What’s it going to take to manifest a new job?
- How do I get my partner’s support?
- What’s the trick to not getting upset about what’s happening in the world?
- How can I get clear about what I need to do next?
- How do I heal my body from this illness/injury?
Whatever question you might be entertaining about how to create what you want, there’s an answer that works really well for kick starting positive change:
Practice what you prefer.
First. Before it gets here. Practice what it feels like.
Instead of wanting it, instead of having the opposite of it, instead of feeling confused about what to do, instead of looking at what you’ve got and wondering how to change it, just take a few minutes here and there to practice what you’d rather.
You’d rather have plenty of money? Practice that! What does feel like? What would that look like?
You’d rather feel secure in a job you love? What would that be like? Practice it now.
You’d rather have clarity about what to do next? Practice the desired end result, even if it’s just a feeling of satisfaction or enjoyment.
This is how you become the vibrational match to the reality you want. Practice it first.
And it’s where imagination comes in. That’s how we give ourselves what we want first. We do it in our mind’s eye.
In fact, we can use our imagination in all sorts of ways to give ourselves the gift of what we want before it gets here:
- Maybe there’s a time in your past when you had it, and you can recall what that was like.
- Think of someone who has what you want, and imagine what that’s like for them.
- Pretend it’s already happened for you, to whatever extent you can.
- You can also notice where you might already have it in little bits or pieces of real life right now, and point more attention there. (Like maybe there are ways your partner already does support you, or there are times your body does feel good.)
- If you can identify the feeling of your manifested desire, you can leverage that feeling in other areas right now. You want confidence and clarity about your career? Revel in the confidence and clarity you feel about loving your kids. You want to feel the satisfaction of big money? Enjoy the satisfaction of tonight’s bath!)
Bottom line: It’s not that hard to practice having what you want, and it makes all the difference.
Practice what you’d rather. And let Universe take it from there.